Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First Post, Yay!!

I recently started following a few nail blogs and decided this is something I would really enjoy doing.  so here we go!!  I have been in love with polish for as long as I can remember.  I am a licensed nail tech so sometimes I have natural nails and sometimes they are tipped and sometimes they are gel or acrylic overlays.  Right now my nails are overlayed with hot pink tips.

I would like to give a special thanks to The Polished Perfectionist and Chloe's Nails, also to Glam Polish.  You ladies have truly inspired me.

I probably wont post everyday because I just don't change my polish everyday. :)  But I will try to post as often as I can.


My pink tips have grown out quite a bit and I'm just not ready to give them up yet so I added some simple dot daisies with acrylic paint along the smile line and added 1 coat of Nicole by OPI - Dream Catcher then top coat! Turned out pretty nice if I do say so myself!

Let me know what you think, should I have done colored daisies instead of white?

I hope you enjoy this blog and all the polish and art I have to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment