Thursday, March 29, 2012

Girl on Fire!

Here is my second try at a Hunger Games manicure! I still haven't gotten to see the movie yet :(
Did everyone like it, was it everything you wanted it to be?  I honestly haven't heard much about it.

I started out with 2 coats of China Glaze Smoke & Ashes from their Hunger Games collection.  I can't tell you how much I love this polish, I used it on my last mani here.  It is a beautiful polish that has fun blue and green sparkles in it.  Went on very nice and dried pretty fast.  The picture just doesn't do it justice.


Then I added some flames with China Glaze Lighthouse and then overlaid it with Orly Crawford's Wine, which is a nice shimmery red.  Then I overlaid that with more Lighthouse flames.



I like this one a whole lot!  Tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment