Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wearing of the Green Nails!

I was loving the purple on my nails but I decided I needed to do something green and fun for St. Patrick's Day!

I ended up having soooo many coats of polish its not even funny!  I am still trying to cover up the pink tips while they grow out so I started with 2 coats of white polish.  It didn't even cover all the pink and even left some streaks (it could be my cheap white)  So I added another coat of white :)
I have this cute green I got a couple weeks ago, so I started with 2 coats of Pure Ice - Rescue Me.  Was starting to look like I wanted it to so just for fun, I added another coat!  I really like this polish, it has the neon green base and it has little flecks of green/blue glitter in the right light.  You can kind of see it in the picture.

Next I sponged some OPI - Fresh Frog of Belair it has small green glitter and large silver glitter.  I topped it all off with top coat.


I found out by accident that Rescue Me glows in the dark!!! 

I really like how this turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment