Sunday, March 11, 2012

Purple French with Flowers



I needed me some purple! I started off with 2 coats of Avon's new Loving Lavender.  I fell in love! It is a light purple cream polish. This went on so smooth and so nice.  It is a light purple cream polish.  So... I stopped there :) I couldn't put anything else on this beautiful color!  This photo is most accurate for the color.



2 days later... :)


I added OPI - You Ottaware Purple to the tips.  This lovely lady is a nice shimmery dark purple that goes on nice.  This is 2 coats because it is pretty transparent.  I had planned on adding more colors to this but it was so pretty I couldn't mess it up.


After I did the french tip I remembered I had some 3D art flowers and they match perfect!



I just love this mani! But it might just be because it is purple :)  Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment